Your lab setup is our priority
If you’re thinking about adding a lab to your practice, you already know that in-house testing can offer benefits for both your patients and your business.
With the right expertise, the laboratory setup can be accomplished in a very cost-effective manner, and give you the specific laboratory needed to deliver these services within your practice.
Expertise you need
It is easy to get caught up in creating your “Dream” laboratory. Creating a laboratory that fits your needs and patient volume is key to making a POL a profitable scenario.
- Budget – Create a realistic budget and stick to it
- Efficiency – Workflow and functionality are key to an efficient configuration
- Equipment – Select equipment that is a good fit for your lab, not units with unnecessary bells and whistles
- Experts – Consulting with an organization that specializes in laboratory setups can help save you from costly errors that can delay certification of the lab.
- Training – Hiring licensed trained laboratory technicians instead of training existing personnel
- Warranty – Buy warrantied equipment from reputable vendors
In today's fast-paced medical environment, Physician practices are operated as small businesses, and it can be difficult to balance patient care and the overall desired profitability of the practice. One way to increase this profitability, while improving patient outcomes, is to place an on-site laboratory within the practice. With the capabilities to process pathology in-house, the turnaround time and the ability to provide the highest level of quality possible are solely within your control. This means less time waiting on your patient's results, faster treatment, and elimination of the chances of a specimen being lost in transit to an offsite lab.
Experience in Labs
It’s what you don’t know that can cost you. Installing a lab and getting the proper certification can mean following a complex bureaucratic process that requires extensive planning. Any misstep can end up wasting you time, money, and even patients. That’s why it’s important to know everything that you need in place to set up an in-house lab and keep it running successfully.
MES Lab Equipment
Whatever your budget, MES has what you need. We carry both new and remanufactured lab equipment.