Laboratory Preventative Maintenance
Preventative maintenance of laboratory equipment for Histology Labs
You take your car for preventative maintenance, why wouldn’t you do the same for your lab equipment? Preventative maintenance (PM) is critical to the performance and longevity of your laboratory equipment. Not getting regular maintenance may reduce the life and functionality of your equipment.
Reduce Costs. Increase Your Uptime. Decrease Your Downtime.
Lab Equipment Maintenance Services can help avoid major repairs and premature replacement.
Why is preventative maintenance of laboratory equipment Required?
- Without regularly scheduled lab equipment servicing and monitoring, laboratory equipment will accumulate wear and tear or can unexpectedly malfunction. Preventative maintenance helps you avoid those major costly repairs and premature replacement.
- Scheduling a routine medical laboratory equipment maintenance will help keep equipment functioning at the highest & efficient level much like your car. If you don’t change the oil the car will not function well. This may increase the length of the life and length of use of your unit.
- Malfunctioning lab equipment means you can’t complete necessary operations to meet deadlines. Down time with equipment costs time, money and can impact patient care.
Our Lab Equipment Maintenance Procedure
- Medical Equipment Source works with all major makes, models, and generations of histology equipment and microscopes.
- We plan, set up and implement preventative maintenance services around your schedule to decrease downtime.
- Every aspect of your equipment is thoroughly inspected.
- We provide preventative maintenance contracts nationally.
- Medical Equipment Source will notify you when it is time for your equipment’s next preventative maintenance servicing.
Don’t want to part from your current histology lab equipment?
We will remanufacture your existing histology lab equipment and re-warranty it for one year at our facility.