Remanufactured Leica CM 1510 Cryostat
The remanufactured Leica CM 1510 Cryostat allows for rapid freezing of tissue samples for histologic examination. Ideal for Mohs surgery and any application where freezing of tissue samples would be required.
- Quick freeze shelf (-45 degrees C)
- Ample work space in the cryochamber
- Motorized coarse advance
Remanufactured vs Refurbished Lab Equipment
Remanufactured lab equipment is a great way to save money because by the end of the process, the unit fulfills the original equipment manufacturer’s (OEM) specifications. During the remanufacturing process, the unit is inspected, and then all of the wearable parts are replaced, cleaned, and reassembled. Learn more about Remanufactured vs Refurbished Lab Equipment »
- Cutting thickness range: 1-10 microns.
- Temperature range of the freezing chamber: -20°C to +20°C.
- Temperature range of the specimen holder: -20°C to +20°C.
- Motorized control of the cutting angle and thickness.
- Automatic freezing of the specimen.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 27" x 27" x 46"
- Weight: 256 lbs (120kg)