Medical Equipment Source, LLC (MES) is looking for a Service Technician. MES is a privately held company that provides and services laboratory equipment across the US.
As a Service Technician, you will have the opportunity to install, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair laboratory equipment. Training will be provided on the specific equipment, but you should possess the ability to analyze equipment from electrical, mechanical, and pneumatic aspects. Additionally, equipment repair and maintenance can also entail cleaning and painting.
Overnight travel will be required to visit customer sites. Travel can be up to 50% during busy times. Occasionally, you may be required to perform after-hours services as part of customer’s service contract, in response to a service call or on an emergency call, due to an equipment breakdown.
When in the warehouse and not servicing equipment, other tasks may be assigned by your manager as required.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum two years of work experience preferably in a service technician role working on similar equipment
- Troubleshooting ability
- Proven mechanical and electrical skills required to read mechanical and electrical drawings
- Ability to train customers on basic equipment operating procedures
- Good communication skills and a good demeanor
- Good computer skills (experience with ERP systems a plus)
- Able to travel by car or by plane – able to rent a car
- Due to customer requirements, proof of COVID vaccination is required (or willingness to get vaccinated)
- Competitive Pay
- Healthcare (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- An enjoyable work environment in a suburban setting
- Paid Time Off
Medical Equipment Source LLC – Hiring Committee
"*" indicates required fields