Medical Equipment Source has always made a concerted effort to positively impact the communities where it does business and is mindful of its impact on the world.
By the nature of what Medical Equipment Source does, it is a natural recycler. An important part of our business model is searching and acquiring pre-owned and surplus laboratory equipment. Then, the company remanufactures these and markets them to new programs looking for affordable and specific instrumentation. Without this type of effort, most lab equipment does not see the end of its useful life. Before Medical Equipment Source, it was too difficult for hospitals to buy or sell these pieces of equipment. As a result, many valuable items either ended up in closets, storage facilities or landfills. Through the company’s knowledge, remanufacturing expertise and marketing know-how, it makes finding and selling this equipment possible. In addition, the company extends the life of instruments while at the same time maximizing their value through superior service/PM programs.
By the nature of what Medical Equipment Source does, it is a natural recycler. An important part of our business model is searching and acquiring pre-owned and surplus laboratory equipment.
Medical Equipment Source remains fully committed to achieving environmental excellence and to working with its partners and suppliers to meet the environmental commitments summarized below:
- Promote the safe and responsible reuse, recycling and disposition of its products at the end of their useful life.
- Promote relevant environmental initiatives by its internal organizations, managers, employees, strategic partners and suppliers.
- Provide high quality laboratory equipment at a lower cost that helps keep healthcare costs down.
- Provide PM/Service that helps extend the useful life and operation function.
- Provide Warranties on all our remanufactured equipment.