Service Optimization that Drives Efficiencies and Reduces Total Cost of Ownership
Many laboratories are under constant pressure to increase productivity while simultaneously reducing their budget. This challenging task is complicated by the fact that laboratory environments have little room for error and require instrumentation and equipment to be in top operating condition to maintain efficiencies and generate quality data. While laboratories are notoriously expensive to run, equipment service contracts typically make a huge dent in the budget.
Medical Equipment Source provides custom asset management service programs to laboratories that ensure both healthcare and business objectives are achieved. Our programs incorporate proven processes that model the various factors affecting your operation, including: reliability, cost, uptime, compliance, data quality and security. This approach goes beyond the typical service metrics to truly optimize an asset support program at any scale – from just a few assets to an entire laboratory.
A Medical Equipment Source’s Lab Asset Management Program can reduce costs dramatically through:
- One call support and rapid service response. Simply report the problem and our team will take action.
- Consolidated vendor service contracts and standardize services.
- Streamlined equipment Preventative Maintenance services using MES’s expert field services. Our workforce is thoroughly trained on a wide array of Histology equipment.
- Improved asset data management. Our service and asset management system manages workflows and maintains all of your asset data and service records.
- Improve productivity. More uptime for your equipment and less time required of your Lab team means more productive time in the lab.
- Optimize your capital assets. Learn more about which assets are under-utilized or expensive to maintain in order to drive capital expenditure decision making.
We offer support for many Histology equipment manufacturers and models – usually regardless of age. Our service programs are supported by robust quality and training systems operated by internal service development engineers and we maintain an extensive library of qualification protocols that can be customized to meet your unique requirements.
Call Medical Equipment Source to learn more about a custom asset management program that can optimize performance and asset support while lowering the cost of ownership.